Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.448 INR / SAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 95% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,357 (﷼ 9,076) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)