Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.196 INR / SAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 98% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,481 (﷼ 8,819) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)