Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13222 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,327 (675,569 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)