Cost of living comparison between Damascus, Syria and Alwar, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12891 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 20% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨60,147 (466,561 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)