Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12501 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 38% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨22,202 (177,599 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vereeniging costs R 16 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM149,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)