Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.400 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,827 (元11,258) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)