Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,529 (元11,096) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (39 minutes ago)