Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.126 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 50% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,416 (元5,176) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)