Cost of living comparison between Dalian, China and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.893 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,494 (元11,573) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 430,000 (about 2 hours ago)