Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.513 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 43% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,281 (元12,223) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (9 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bakersfield, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)