Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10966 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 126% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,444 (1,545,159 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)