Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05916 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 103% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,374 (₩2,677,152) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $610 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)