Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05762 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 110% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,934 (₩1,421,988) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)