Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05894 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 113% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,308 (₩2,940,208) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)