Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06193 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 126% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,014 (₩1,130,509) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)