Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05776 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 100% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,101 (₩2,702,767) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,183,140 ден (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)