Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05845 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 103% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,502 (₩2,609,083) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)