Cost of living comparison between Daegu, South Korea and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 103% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,864 (₩2,698,991) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (35 minutes ago)