Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05649 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 96% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,406 (₩1,317,197) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)