Cost of living comparison between Da Nang, Vietnam and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00300 INR / VND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,900 (39,615,230 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)