Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00297 INR / VND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,123 (27,959,942 ₫) in Da Lat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (15 minutes ago)