Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 INR / VND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,669 (13,162,933 ₫) in Da Lat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)