Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00302 INR / VND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,963 (26,447,709 ₫) in Da Lat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)