Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.854 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,489 (2,772 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)