Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.395 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,189 (3,653 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)