Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.062 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,492 (2,649 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rimini costs €550 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)