Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.102 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,626 (2,785 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (38 minutes ago)