Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.308 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,115 (6,200 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)