Cost of living comparison between Częstochowa, Poland and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.814 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,606 (6,162 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)