Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,374 in Cuttack to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)