Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.810 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,820 (S/. 2,212) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)