Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.917 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,588 (S/. 2,038) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)