Cost of living comparison between Curitiba, Brazil and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,777 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.134 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,211 (R$ 5,446) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$70,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)