Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,427 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.046 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,046 (R$ 5,371) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)