Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.615 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,806 (R$ 5,375) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (about 2 hours ago)