Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,474 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.609 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,740 (R$ 5,356) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)