Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10730 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 56% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,260 (CH$1,139,460) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)