Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10284 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,719 (CH$1,164,088) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (40 minutes ago)