Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.633 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,492 (Mex$ 11,972) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (44 minutes ago)