Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.276 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,626 (Mex$ 25,524) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)