Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.442 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,179 (Mex$ 24,162) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 1 hour ago)