Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.697 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,353 (R$ 2,759) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)