Cost of living comparison between Cuiabá, Brazil and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.134 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,453 (R$ 6,452) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)