Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.380 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,806 ($836) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)