Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.060 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 42% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,242 ($1,659) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)