Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.797 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 36% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,381 ($716) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)