Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02007 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,691 (COL$3,971,246) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)