Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02316 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,358 (COL$4,160,536) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)