Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02218 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,862 (COL$4,186,537) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)