Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.454 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,931 (Mex$ 24,299) in Cuautitlán Izcalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)