Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.548 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,159 (Mex$ 15,264) in Cuautitlán Izcalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)