Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11000 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 68% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,866 (1,189,688 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (34 minutes ago)