Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨71,111 (Php52,081) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)