Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00087 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 62% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨56,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨21,132 (Bs 24,382,624) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)