Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10369 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 73% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,652 (CH$517,402) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)