Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,319 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.504 INR / DKK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 182% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨229,409 (kr24,138) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)