Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,394 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.157 INR / DKK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 193% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,489 (kr10,091) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 344 лв (about 1 hour ago)