Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,530 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.944 INR / DKK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 207% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,525 (kr9,825) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)