Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.518 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 135% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,204 (R$ 4,007) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)