Cost of living comparison between Constantine, Algeria and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / DZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,912 (144,219 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)