Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / DZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,445 (144,976 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)