Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.570 INR / DZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,749 (66,230 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)