Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.586 INR / DZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 4% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,614 (65,862 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (43 minutes ago)