Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.778 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,601 (2,763 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (31 minutes ago)