Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.518 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,756 (4,210 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)