Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.440 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,669 (2,717 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)