Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.146 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,514 (6,411 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)