Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00702 INR / GNF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 132% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,358 (25,822,165 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £700 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)