Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,707 (€505) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (20 minutes ago)