Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.752 INR / HNL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,897 (L 31,937) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)