Cost of living comparison between Comayagua, Honduras and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.962 INR / HNL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 22% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,295 (L 33,522) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)