Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44065 INR / LKR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,605 (237,389 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)