Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 84% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,180 (€814) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)