Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.193 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 70% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,919 (€837) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)