Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.346 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,807 ($b4,794) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)