Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.367 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,488 ($b4,749) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)