Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.744 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,841 ($b9,835) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)