Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.654 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,857 ($b4,543) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)