Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 445 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.640 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 22% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,306 (2,422 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)