Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.415 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,872 (2,551 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)