Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 105% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,439 (€2,172) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (38 minutes ago)