Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.470 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,764 (Mex$ 11,460) in Ciudad Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)