Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.652 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,965 (Mex$ 13,683) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (43 minutes ago)