Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.438 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,181 (Mex$ 13,433) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)