Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.449 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 47% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,427 (Mex$ 32,013) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)