Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.579 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,922 (Mex$ 14,508) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)