Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.347 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,797 (Mex$ 33,998) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)