Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.675 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 135% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,581 (Bs 26,454) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)