Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.465 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 157% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,622 (Bs 31,033) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)