Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01193 INR / PYG
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,318 (5,557,644 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)