Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01338 INR / PYG
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,177 (8,758,974 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)