Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela and Alwar, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.711 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 74% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,517 (Bs 19,448) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (about 1 hour ago)