Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 33% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨55,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨36,832 (Bs 43,291,968) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kochi costs ₨15,248 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (about 2 hours ago)