Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.454 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 158% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,602 (Bs 14,812) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)