Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,267 (Rp 7,287,960) in Cimahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)