Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05845 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,402 (₩1,974,352) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)