Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05684 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,652 (₩680,062) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)