Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05898 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,236 (₩1,479,061) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (27 minutes ago)