Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05776 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,789 (₩1,554,619) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (about 1 hour ago)