Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05762 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,117 (₩713,602) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (30 minutes ago)