Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.066 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,909 (19,802 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)