Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 498 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.249 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 163% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,934 (NZ$4,352) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (27 minutes ago)