Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 524 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.129 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 170% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨202,832 (NZ$4,397) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)