Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 556 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.952 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 183% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨220,800 (NZ$4,605) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)