Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.282 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 73% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,558 (元5,209) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 3 hours ago)