Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.930 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 68% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,013 (元6,245) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)