Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.806 INR / BDT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,376 (Taka 79,843) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)