Cost of living comparison between Chişinău, Moldova and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.349 INR / MDL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 5% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨71,429 (21,329 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (43 minutes ago)