Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.899 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,093 (11,609 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)